Author Topic: Scores for Saturday Dec 10, 2022  (Read 304 times)

Anita Margarita

• View Profile
Scores for Saturday Dec 10, 2022
« on: December 10, 2022, 05:06:30 PM »
The scores are on the website here.  The sidematch scores are here

Congrats to Gawd Awful - Match Winner!!

Congrats to our four clean shooters:
Lil Weasel
Tacoma Slick
Long Wolf
Colonel Lefty

The winner of the sidematch was ... Tacoma Slick!!

And the three clean sidematch shooters were:
Tacoma Slick
Rowdy Rube
Mad Dog

AM
« Last Edit: December 10, 2022, 05:17:16 PM by Anita Margarita »

Mister Badly

• View Profile
Re: Scores for Saturday Dec 10, 2022
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2022, 08:22:51 PM »
I had a blast. Shot the whole match black powder. I'll get that single shot figured out. Merry Christmas all.
Outlaw Jedi Gunfighter #322

Colonel Lefty

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2022, 09:28:41 AM »
I'll have no opportunity to shoot with the Oak Ridge Outlaws until next year, but what a treat for the perennial "anchor" shooter (I only finish in the top ten when there are fewer than ten shooters) to have a clean match ... and to kill a target as well, is a great way to finish my 2022 Oak Ridge shooting. Best of all, the Oak Ridge Outlaws are a genuinely great club to shoot with. You all are friendly, forgiving, and mentoring to all and you always get the joke. Thanks to you all for allowing me to join in the fun.

Merry Christmas and I'll see you the Tuesday preceding the second Saturday of January, 2023.

Colonel Lefty

Jackalope

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2022, 10:10:08 AM »
The weather was great, we got to meet some new-to-Oak Ridge shooters, we got to see Mister Badly behind a cloud of smoke and Colonel Lefty completely killed a piece of steel.  Four people cleaned the main match and three cleaned the side match.  (I even managed to score a few hits on those little rifle targets myself!)  Hard to beat a day like that!

After an impromptu vote, we decided our matches would consist of five main-match stages and a side-match stage into next year...as long as everyone still enjoys them.  If you have any ideas for side matches you would like to see, please let me know before I start to explore the darker corners of my imagination.

Thanks to everyone who helped make this such a fun day!
Jedi Gunfighter Lucky #7
Champeen of the Hillbilly Nation
2010, 2011, 2014, 2017, 2018

Uncle Ethan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2022, 10:24:18 AM »
Great day for a cowboy match. Weather gave us a break and we took advantage of it.
Like to welcome two new shoots, Gawd Awful and Tacoma Slick. Not new to SASS, but
new to this area.
Gawd Awful took first place Congrats.
Also Tacoma Slick one of our four clean shooters, alone with Lil' Weasel, Long Wolf, and Colonel Lefty. Congrats
I believe Col Lefty said this was his first clean match, Congrats and may there be many more.

If our trails don't cross before next year, hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas
and a Happy New Year.

Uncle Ethan
Jedi Gunfighter #287
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything. In a gun fight... You need to take your time in a hurry."
Wyatt Earp