Author Topic: Why I have been missing  (Read 1616 times)

Kentucky Coachman

• View Profile
Why I have been missing
« on: December 31, 2017, 12:34:21 PM »
Hey Keystone,  I just wanted you and the rest of the Outlaws why I have not been shooting the last several months. I have had several medical issues, first of all I had a severe case of shingles (still fighting the afternoon), then along came out (I could not even walk).  My wife, Bite'n Bullets drove out to San Antonio, To to visit my son, I became I'll while there and was hospitalized at Brooks Military Medical Facility for 3 days.  Went to Johnson City on 1 Dec to the VA for a hearing test, while visiting friends that evening I had what they called a mini stroke, yes at the emergency room again.  I started feeling really bad on Dec 20 and was hospitalized once again, this time they said that I had developed blood cloths in my legs and right lung.  I was released from hospital on Dec 27, I am home but on Oxygen until the cloths dissolve and are absorbed.  During all the months I was in the emergency room 4 times and Hospitalized 3 times.  I hope to see you all soon just not sure when.  Shoot Straight!!! You friend  Kentucky Coachman.

Jackalope

• View Profile
Re: Why I have been missing
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2017, 12:55:20 PM »
Wow!  You've had a rough go of it, lately!

I sure hope all these issues are resolved and that you get back to good health right quick!

Best wishes,
Jackalope
Jedi Gunfighter Lucky #7
Champeen of the Hillbilly Nation
2010, 2011, 2014, 2017, 2018

Keystone

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2017, 01:37:18 PM »
Jumpin Jehoshaphat!!!
You sure are doing your part to keep folks in the medical field out of the unemployment line. Get well and keep us informed about your recovery. I have been wondering where you've been but figured you & grandson have been hunting a bunch. May God Bless you & family.

Hasta Luego, Keystone
Never get in a gunfight with seven men when you only have a six-shooter. W.J. Vogel

Uncle Ethan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2017, 03:43:45 PM »
WOW you have been through the ringer last few months. Stay strong, get well We will always have a spot for you \around the camp fire.
Jedi Gunfighter #287
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything. In a gun fight... You need to take your time in a hurry."
Wyatt Earp

Tombstone

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2018, 08:43:26 AM »
Good grief Coachman you have been through it. I sure hope 2018 is a much better year for you and your family. Get better and come on back and shoot soon.

Sam Buca

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2018, 09:30:54 AM »
Hey Bite N Sure hope your on the mend and the new year brings you good health !

Sam Buca