Author Topic: Thanks to All  (Read 924 times)

Keystone

• View Profile
Thanks to All
« on: December 28, 2017, 08:46:33 AM »
Howdy Pards & Pardettes,

Hard to believe another year of Cowboy Action Shooting has passed. I have enjoyed shooting CAS for over 15 years. The game has changed a bit but the friendly spirit of the game has not. The Outlaws are fortunate to have a dedicated posse of leaders. Without exception Anita, Jackalope, Steely I Justice, Last Kiss & Tombstone are excellent examples of "Spirit of the Game". Not because of shooting skills but rather a total commitment to keeping Cowboy Action Shooting alive & well in East Tennessee.

My thanks to the many folks who came out on Sunday afternoons to prepare the range for our matches regardless of the weather. Especially, I want to thank Anita & Jacalope for the creative scenarios & stages for both the Tuesday & regular monthly matches. ("And that's what started the gunfight") Looking forward to the theme for 2018.

To all y'all that came & shot with us, came early to help with setup, worked to tear down stages and put away targets.....YEEHAA and thank you.

I'm not riding off into the sunset yet, just letting a new Ramrod, Horse Doc, lead the way. See y'all in 2018.

Happy New Year and Vaya con Dios Amigos !

Hasta Luego, Keystone
Never get in a gunfight with seven men when you only have a six-shooter. W.J. Vogel

Tombstone

• View Profile
Re: Thanks to All
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2017, 08:58:15 AM »
Thanks for your leadership Keystone. Maybe we can name bay 7 for you.

Sheriff Langston

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2017, 06:53:47 PM »
You made me feel welcome to the Outlaws from the moment I met you Keystone.  You are both an excellent advocate of the sport and a great people person. 

I second - if it counts - calling the stage we tore down and being replaced be called KEYSTONE. 

Sheriff L.
Sheriff Langston
SASS # 106047
Outlaw Long Ranger

Fast Harley

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2017, 07:22:21 PM »
Thank you to all who try to keep the flame burning, also Keystone, 2 time Ramrod, I believe, and Doc
for stepping up. What will the Horse Doc era be?
THANKS to all officers, stage writers, and set up crews!
Harley.

Uncle Ethan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2017, 03:37:39 PM »
A big thanks to all who make out Saturday shoots great. Wish I had more time to help. Hopefully in the future.
Jedi Gunfighter #287
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything. In a gun fight... You need to take your time in a hurry."
Wyatt Earp