Author Topic: SPF if they fit :) Frontier Classics Pants. Free to a good home  (Read 734 times)

Sheriff Langston

• View Profile
I purchased two pairs of Frontier Classic cowboy pants from the SASS wire recently.  Both are 36" waist and the usual 36" hemmed inseam. One is brown/rust striped, the other is blue/striped.  These were sold and described accuratly as used, but in good shape which they are.  Close to new in my estimation.

Issue is, which most of you already probably know; though I apparently did not, is that the waist measument with this kind of pant is not your "natural" waist - I am a 34-36, but rather your beer belly waist (belly button).  So they don't fit me and giving up beer is plumb too way out of the realm of possibility.

All that being said these are free to a good home.  If you have a need for them, or even better, know of a newbie (that would be a skinny newbie) let me know I would be more than happy to donate.

I'll have them with me at ORSA for the next shoot.

Sheriff Langston

« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 07:55:53 PM by Sheriff Langston »
Sheriff Langston
SASS # 106047
Outlaw Long Ranger

Outlaw Sam Bass

• Ain't nothin' better'n a fresh $20 gold piece!
    • View Profile
Re: SPF if they fit :) Frontier Classics Pants. Free to a good home
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2018, 12:11:05 PM »
If no one else is interested, I’lol try them. The may fit. The ones I bought are tight (even after a little stretching).
Outlaw Sam Bass