Author Topic: Scores for Thursday January 11, 2024  (Read 205 times)

Anita Margarita

• View Profile
Scores for Thursday January 11, 2024
« on: January 11, 2024, 06:42:36 PM »
The scores are on the website here.

Congrats to Lil Weasel - Match Winner and clean shooter!!

Uncle Ethan

• View Profile
Re: Scores for Thursday January 11, 2024
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2024, 09:19:04 AM »
Looks like Thursday was the best day of the week.
Thanks to everyone who came out.
Congrats Lil' Weasel.
Looks like the long drive was worth it.
Jedi Gunfighter #287
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything. In a gun fight... You need to take your time in a hurry."
Wyatt Earp

Lil Weasel

• View Profile
Re: Scores for Thursday January 11, 2024
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2024, 10:37:27 AM »
Thank you!
I wrestled with whether to make the drive right up to the last minute. I've been under the weather with a touch of the flu or something for a couple of weeks but I was over all the symptoms Thursday. Still... I didn't want to do something silly that would make me sick again like getting out in the cold for an extended period of time... but it turned out to be a really nice day. A little chilly in the AM but I took my coat off by stage four and there was lots of sun. I'm still feeling good so I think it was a good idea to get out of the house and get some fresh air.
I enjoyed the people and the shooting immensely.
I had a couple of stages where I slowed down to figure out what I was supposed to do next but the Lord was with me and I guessed right both times!! That happens to me once or twice a match these days. Sometimes I get it right and sometimes I don't. I did good Thursday. My best match this year. (The ONLY match this year so far... Ha!)
I hope to get back soon.
Thanks again.
Weasel
« Last Edit: January 13, 2024, 10:41:51 AM by Lil Weasel »