Author Topic: March 2021 Match  (Read 353 times)

Keystone

• View Profile
March 2021 Match
« on: March 12, 2021, 02:50:55 PM »
Howdy,

I'll be on the range by 8am to make ready for the match. Although rain is in the forecast, it's doubtful we'll have a constant downpour. Who knows, maybe Mother Nature well take a liking to us cowboys and divert the precipitation.

Hasta Luego, Keystone
Never get in a gunfight with seven men when you only have a six-shooter. W.J. Vogel

Tombstone

• View Profile
Re: March 2021 Match
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2021, 04:59:57 PM »
She has been kind to us sometimes in the past, she also has pissed down my back and called it rain. I plan to be there at least to help.

Keystone

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2021, 06:25:37 AM »
Weather forecast somewhat better.
Never get in a gunfight with seven men when you only have a six-shooter. W.J. Vogel

Keystone

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2021, 03:48:20 PM »
Well,

Mother Nature was friendly to the Outlaws today as we only experienced 15-20 minutes of a light drizzle. Sixteen cowboys took a chance based on the improvement of the forecast from last evening until this morning. Thanks to all who lent a hand with setup prior to the match and tear down afterwards. Much appreciation is due to Anita & Jackalope for providing the scenarios & tabulating the scores. Hope to see y'all in April. We sure enuff are due a beautiful clear day and I hope it will be on the April 10th match.

Hasta Luego, Keystone

PS Welcome to prospective shooters Doc Danller & Domino Molly. Hope to have them shooting in April.

Tombstone

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2021, 07:01:52 PM »
We can not thank Horse Doc and Honey enough for tearing down for us while we were still on stage 5. Sure made for an early lunch.