Author Topic: Bite'n Bullets leaving us  (Read 753 times)

Kentucky Coachman

• View Profile
Bite'n Bullets leaving us
« on: August 07, 2018, 07:45:16 AM »
Hey there cowboys, I wanted to tell all of you that my grandson Bite'n Bullets is leaving us.
He just joined the United States Air Force and will be leaving for basic training at Lackland Air Force Base soon.  He started shooting with us when he was only 12 years old, he is now 18.  I wanted to say thank you to all you folks for treating him so good and helping him along the trail.  I know for a fact that he respects and thinks the world of you guys.  Yes, I am terribly proud of him. Both myself and my son Shaun are retired Air Force and Bite'n Bullets said " I want to be like you and my uncle Shaun".  So once again I Thank You for being such good "PALS" to him.

Keystone

• View Profile
Re: Bite'n Bullets leaving us
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2018, 01:43:08 PM »
YEEHAA AND SALUTE !! I wish him the best at basic and with his career in the USAF.

Keep us up to date on his progress. Don't be a stranger, come shoot with us when you're able.

Vaya con Dios, Keystone
Never get in a gunfight with seven men when you only have a six-shooter. W.J. Vogel

Fast Harley

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2018, 04:17:33 PM »
I wish him all the best!
Harley.

Uncle Ethan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2018, 09:46:00 AM »
Hope Bite'n Bullets don't forget about his old pards and comes back and visits. Wish him all the best. 
« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 05:10:22 PM by Uncle Ethan »
Jedi Gunfighter #287
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything. In a gun fight... You need to take your time in a hurry."
Wyatt Earp

Anita Margarita

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2018, 09:13:40 AM »
Carrying on a tradition...  We wish him all the best.

AM

Keystone

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2018, 07:17:46 AM »
Howdy,

It was great to see Bite'n Bullets and his grandfather Kentucky Coachman at Saturdays match. I wish him well as he leaves in a month to do basic training in the USAF at Lackland Air Base in San Antonio, TX. Best wishes as you begin your service to the USA.

Vaya con Dios Amigo, Keystone
Never get in a gunfight with seven men when you only have a six-shooter. W.J. Vogel