Author Topic: Updated forum  (Read 4168 times)

Anita Margarita

• View Profile
Re: Updated forum
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2019, 06:43:50 PM »
I'll be very curious if enabling cookies for this site solves the problem. 

If that is the case, anyone having problems can go into their browser settings and create an "exception" to their cookie restrictions for www.oakridgeoutlaws.org

AM

Tombstone

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2019, 09:06:21 AM »
No change for me.

Yankee Dutchman

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2019, 09:20:25 AM »
The first time I tried to get in I got the same message about not allowing access.  I tried a second time and was able to log on successfully. 
Thank you very much
Yankee Dutchman

Uncle Ethan

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2019, 12:55:43 PM »
I didn't get the no access message today. Don't know of anything I did so hope the problem is fixed.
I like the new look to the web site.
Jedi Gunfighter #287
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything. In a gun fight... You need to take your time in a hurry."
Wyatt Earp

Uncle Ethan

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2019, 08:16:48 AM »
Oh well back this morning.  ???

Not Acceptable!

An appropriate representation of the requested resource could not be found on this server. This error was generated by Mod_Security.
Jedi Gunfighter #287
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything. In a gun fight... You need to take your time in a hurry."
Wyatt Earp

TN Mongo

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2019, 10:56:11 AM »
When I click on the forum link, I have to backspace until I reach php on web address.  Once I do that, everything works just fine.  This was the way it was on the old format for the OR Forum, so no biggie for me.

It may be that this because I'm using Windows 7 and Google Chrome on this computer.

Anita Margarita

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2019, 06:09:52 PM »
OK, I tried another modification.  Maybe that will work....?  Let me know

Mongo,

I also changed the link from the website to get rid of the "?wwwredirect" part.  Does that help you? 

I have one computer with Windows 10 and an up-to-date version of Chrome and one with Windows XPVista(!!!) and an old version of Chrome, plus an Android phone and I cannot make it give me these error messages on any of them. 

AM
« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 09:09:01 AM by Anita Margarita »

Ringer

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2019, 02:09:08 PM »
Not acceptable

Have to back out and come back in.

Worse for me.

Tombstone

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2019, 09:16:14 AM »
It did change, but not for the better. Now I have get the Not Acceptable as soon as I try to go to the forum. It used to let me at least look at the topics and see if I wanted to look at them before I got that message.
It may not like FireFox

TN Mongo

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2019, 09:48:37 AM »
The redirect is still there when I click on the forum.  I'm not complaining, just letting you know.  I know how to get in so it's really not an issue for me.

Keystone

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2019, 06:52:10 AM »
Well, from iPhone, no problem. However, from my laptop, not so good. Normal OP, log on to the website then click on Form tab and get message, back to homepage, click on Forum and page opens.
Never get in a gunfight with seven men when you only have a six-shooter. W.J. Vogel

Ringer

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2019, 06:50:53 PM »
Getting worse for me. :(
Harder and harder to get in.

Anita Margarita

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2019, 07:12:31 PM »
Keystone,

OK, I can make it give me the same message if I do that.  That is something concrete I can talk to the hosting service about.

Ringer,

How is it getting worse?  Do you have the same issue as Keystone or something different?  What actions (buttons clicked, etc) have you taken that result in the message?

AM

Tombstone

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2019, 09:05:51 PM »
When I go to our forum, oakridgeoutlaws.com, I get the not accepted message. I hit the back button and then go back to the Oakridgeoutlaw.com I get in. I think that is probably what Ringer is getting.
I will be glad to bring my computer with me tomorrow if that would help you see what we are getting.

Anita Margarita

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2019, 06:51:07 AM »
Now I do see that message when I am on the oakridgeoutlaws.org website and click on the button for Forum.  Is that the same issue that everyone has?  Wondering if Ringer has a different issue?