Author Topic: Today's Match  (Read 1271 times)

Fast Harley

• View Profile
Today's Match
« on: January 09, 2016, 05:57:36 PM »
A great day to be a cowboy, today. It's January! No snow, no wind, no rain, no frigid temps!
No "Harley" weather!
A match well done, thanks!
Harley.

Anita Margarita

• View Profile
Re: Today's Match
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2016, 08:34:11 PM »
Indeed it was a fine day for a cowboy match!

AM

Keystone

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2016, 05:40:35 AM »
Howdy,

Enjoyed the match and can't believe we had such a pleasant day to shoot in January. Only four shooters shot clean and all on Posse #1. Must of been Lightning McCoy's outstanding leadership. It was good to see Bite'n Bullets, Kentucky Coachman & Major Kettle Hill back on the range. Not sure Big Ed's should be a regular after the match choice.

Hasta Luego, Keystone
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 05:50:28 AM by Keystone »
Never get in a gunfight with seven men when you only have a six-shooter. W.J. Vogel

El Paso Slim

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2016, 11:23:09 AM »
Yes, it was a fun match! Enjoyed the stages and thanks to everyone for Kaylee's birthday wishes!

Lightning McCoy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2016, 02:56:03 PM »
 :) Well we had a great day at the range and posse 1 did an exceptional job. I/we had fun from the comments I heard and everybody worked well and the whole day ran smooth with lots of laughs going on in the back ground. A great big thank you from me to everyone on my posse and an attaboy to Jackalope for writing a fun days worth of stages. Ready to do it all over again. Lightning McCoy👌👍