Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10
General Discussion / Interested in a Cowboy Clays shoot
« Last post by Hackettps on March 11, 2024, 05:13:30 PM »
It has been discussed that we start a Cowboy Clays shoot at ORSA. Ranger Z has suggested we poll those interested and see what afternoon during the week might be best for such a shoot.  We would be shooting on the skeet field with our Cowboy shotguns.  No fancy 90 degree turned double barrels allowed. Cowboy attire except big brimmed hats. So if you are interested let me know what day and what time works for you. 
              Horse Doc
General Discussion / Mayo Inventory
« Last post by Tombstone on March 10, 2024, 05:38:59 PM »
I have listed the guns in the classifieds. if you are interested in anything please send an email or personal message. please do not post on the forum that you want a certain gun, i might not see your post and sale the gun to first person that actually contacts me
Trading Post / Re: Mayo Inventory
« Last post by River Jordan on March 10, 2024, 05:38:35 PM »
sent you an email about the Original 44-40

River
Trading Post / Mayo Inventory
« Last post by Tombstone on March 10, 2024, 05:25:40 PM »
Here is the list of guns I still have of Mayo's. I think the pricing is fair, I tried to get market value and dropped it a little. If I am out of line on anything please let me know. If you want to counter with an offer please let me know where you got your pricing. I have been all over the gun sites to get these prices but they really fluctuate widely. If you need pictures send an email to
tntombstone@mindspring.com

Uberti Cap and Ball, set of pistols, tin of Remington caps, balls, wads and some powder.    $1000

Winchester 1300 Defender 12 ga $300

NM Ruger 22 single six, extra magnum cylinder.   $500
General Discussion / Re: Shooting Badly
« Last post by Jackalope on March 09, 2024, 05:57:17 PM »
We were glad to see you!  It's always a treat to watch you go outlaw-style.

General Discussion / Scores for Saturday March 9, 2024
« Last post by Anita Margarita on March 09, 2024, 05:46:03 PM »
The scores are on the website here.  Sidematch scores are here

Congrats to Uncle Ethan - Match Winner!!

Congrats to Valpo Kid - Sidematch Winner!!

Congrats to our three clean shooters:
Hawkeye
Mad Dog
Napa Sidewinder

AM
General Discussion / Re: Shooting Badly
« Last post by Uncle Ethan on March 09, 2024, 05:34:31 PM »
It was good to have you with us. Glad you are feeling well enough to shoot. Hopefully the treatments will continue to work and improve your health.
General Discussion / Shooting Badly
« Last post by Mister Badly on March 09, 2024, 02:55:37 PM »
I had fun getting back in the saddle with my posse at Oak Ridge. It's been awhile since I shot there. I've been feeling pretty dang good and it was good to see all of you.
General Discussion / Re: March Match Predictions
« Last post by Uncle Ethan on March 08, 2024, 06:56:11 AM »
I predict

4.) The luck of the Irish will be with us. Much like last month, rain before the match and after. Bring the rain gear just in case.
Leprechauns can be tricky.  ;)
General Discussion / March Match Predictions
« Last post by Jackalope on March 06, 2024, 01:30:57 PM »
I predict...

1.)  Five main stages and one side match stage.  For the main match, the ammo count is 50 rifle, 50 handgun and 20 shotgun shells.  You'll need ten handgun rounds for the side match and maybe some shotgun shells.  That's up to you.

2.)  Some of us will bring an umbrella.

3.)  No rifle or handgun knockdown targets on the main match stages.  There will be a few on the side match stage.

Hope to see you there.

Jackalope
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10