Author Topic: Election coming up  (Read 213 times)

Uncle Ethan

• View Profile
Election coming up
« on: November 09, 2022, 12:32:57 PM »
And y'all just thought the election was over.  ::)

Our annual election is slated for the Dec. match. All offices are up.

current office holders

1. Ramrod: Uncle Ethan
2. Tophand/Range Officer:  Jackalope
3. Marshall/Safety Officer: Mister Badly
4. Bean Counter/Treasurer: Steely I Justice
5. Webmaster/Sutler: Anita Margarita
6. Territorial Governor: Tennessee Tombstone

Of the current office holders,
Anita Margarita has agreed to remain our webmaster but would like to give up the title of Sutler.
Duties of the Sutler, under our current bylaws, coordinate social activities,
purchase non-range supplies (badges, jackets, tee shirts etc) and photography for the club.
If you are interested in this position, please let me know.

All other office holders have expressed interest in running for another term.
While Steely I Justice agreed to serve another year, he would like someone to step up and assist him
as this would be his last year.

If anyone would like to run for any of these positions, the field is open.
The Ramrod and Tophand are the only positions that require you to be an ORSA member.
This is due to being an officer of the Action Pistol Club.

Per the bylaws, voting members are ORSA members that participate in CAS. In addition, those who are not members of ORSA
qualify as Associate members if they have shot at least four times during the calendar year, or paid an additional fee of $20.00. 

Covid has gotten us of track the last several years as far as  membership and fees.
For the upcoming election, you will be considered an Associated member if you attended four matches this past year, or were an Associated
member before the pandemic. 

Starting with the January match in 2023, we will be going back to our per pandemic rules.
Members pay $10.00 per main (Saturday) match non-members $15.00.
(Tuesday matches will remain $5.00 for all.)
You will become an Associated member after attending four main (Saturday) matches or paying a $20.00 fee.
After that your main match fee will be $10.00.

The bylaws are currently being update. We will have a vote on them at the first monthly match after they have been posted
for at least 30 days.

My email is uncle-ethan@hotmail.com. Please let me know if you have commits or questions.

Hope to see everyone Saturday

Uncle Ethan

Jedi Gunfighter #287
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything. In a gun fight... You need to take your time in a hurry."
Wyatt Earp