Author Topic: Safety protocols for June match  (Read 429 times)

Hackettps

• View Profile
Safety protocols for June match
« on: June 03, 2020, 12:10:16 AM »
Several disciplines have now shot at ORSA.  It has gone well with no major issues. Please familiarize yourself with the recently issued SASS guidelines. We will try to follow them as closely as possible. They were sent to all SASS members. If you have not seen them let me know and I will send them to you. Masks or facial coverings are not required in the guidelines but it is strongly urged. They can be removed while shooting. I have purchased  two gallons of hand sanitizer and there will be a spray bottle on each stage.  Social distancing is a bit difficult but if we forget  or you are concerned then the spray is available.  Finally every person must think about their personal situations and decide if the risk of shooting is in their best interest.  If you elect not to participate because it is best for you then I personally respect your decision.  Lastly the fee for the shoot will be ten dollars for all participants and please strive to have exact change.  Good luck to all and be safe.

Horse Doc

Tombstone

• View Profile
Re: Safety protocols for June match
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2020, 07:38:40 AM »
If you have not read it here is the link to the Bulletin

https://www.sassnet.com/Downloads/Bulletin-SASSClubs-May20-2pgs-new.pdf

I also have a few copies printed up that will be at the match.