Author Topic: June Match  (Read 3221 times)

Rico Suave

• View Profile
Re: June Match
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2020, 06:54:43 AM »
I will be there.
Rico

Trapper

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2020, 04:55:47 PM »
I will shoot the June match . Looking forward to seeing everyone. Keep your nose to the wind and your eyes along the skyline !

Sammy Wadcutter

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2020, 06:52:53 PM »
I'm ready to go. 

Tombstone

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2020, 07:10:58 PM »
Jackalope, Looks like we may need more than one posse. Would it be possible to get two bays with three stages each?

Jackalope

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2020, 12:12:53 PM »
That was my plan...
Jedi Gunfighter Lucky #7
Champeen of the Hillbilly Nation
2010, 2011, 2014, 2017, 2018

Tombstone

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2020, 05:07:37 PM »
Always one step ahead of me. Thank you very much.

Mister Badly

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2020, 08:04:30 PM »
Jackalope, if you will send me the stage info I will set up one of the bays. I was going to set one up anyway.
Outlaw Jedi Gunfighter #322

Jackalope

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2020, 08:14:15 PM »
Will do.  It will be a day or so.  Pretty busy here at el rancho del Jackalope...
Jedi Gunfighter Lucky #7
Champeen of the Hillbilly Nation
2010, 2011, 2014, 2017, 2018

Tombstone

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2020, 07:48:04 AM »
We will have set-up on Sunday. Lets start at 1:00. We will be setting up two bays.

I will actually be at the range around 12:00 if anyone wants to go over rules or orientation for new shooters.

For the record, we can not set up until Sunday and no shots until after noon on Sunday.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 08:07:05 AM by Tombstone »

Mister Badly

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2020, 11:34:06 AM »
Understood.
Outlaw Jedi Gunfighter #322

Long Gulch

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2020, 05:54:51 PM »
Roma Jane and I plan on attending the June match if the weather will co-operate. Then there is that "ever changing world" thing. :-\

I also hope to "help" with setup.

LG

John Kloehr

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2020, 07:37:05 PM »
I have to bow out. I wanted to start with the orientation this Sunday, but due to unprecedented demand I will be giving a TN Carry Class on Sunday. I hate working Sunday but I love supporting those who take responsibility for the safety of themselves and their families. So The People win!

I want to join this sport the right way, and as this means no RO1 on Sunday, this leads to not coming the next Saturday. Hopefully I can join next month. Go make some noise!
Have all my guns, now need to learn reloading. Anyone want to volunteer to be my local mentor?
John Kloehr: https://www.kayempea.net/adds/kloehr.html

Tombstone

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2020, 08:09:00 AM »
John, I was not going to give an RO class on Sunday, it was only an orientation class, it is not required to take it in order to shoot. I offer the class to make new shooters more comfortable for their first match. You are more than welcome to come to the match next Saturday. You have already read the shooters hand book, we can go over any questions you have Saturday morning. We will have someone kind of walk you through the first few stages to make sure everything is going good. I do ask you to be familiar with your firearms which I am sure you are.
Come on out on Saturday and get started with a life time of fun and friendships.

I do plan on holding a RO class soon but will have to get with SASS to get things moving again.

John Kloehr

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2020, 12:49:04 PM »
I'll try. Might be another class forming... Damn rioting is good for the firearms business.

If I do come, I will still need to borrow a rifle (or just skip that part of the stages and still have fun with the rest of it).

Hopefully will take possession of my revolvers tonight. And I have unjacketed lead ammo for them. Also have a crap shotgun which I would like suggestions for some minor slicking from those members who have a clue about them. I (am pretty sure I) have CAS legal shells for it.

But I'm excited about another firearm! It will not get to me for a couple weeks but I have a new '73 inbound! And CAS legal ammo ordered for it too.
Have all my guns, now need to learn reloading. Anyone want to volunteer to be my local mentor?
John Kloehr: https://www.kayempea.net/adds/kloehr.html

Trapper

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2020, 12:59:27 PM »
I will shoot on 6-13-20 . I replied a week ago but must have made a wrong turn @ Albuquerque !!!!