Author Topic: Loading Block  (Read 431 times)

Kentucky Coachman

• View Profile
Loading Block
« on: August 04, 2018, 12:27:59 PM »
Hey Ya'll, a couple months ago ( probably June shoot), Bite'n Bullets left his loading block at one of the stages, probably 2.  Has anyone seen or found it???? Thanks Kentucky Coachman.

Keystone

• View Profile
Re: Loading Block
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2018, 01:22:41 PM »
Howdy,

Hope you are well. I can't say, but we put such items in the shed, I'll try to remember to look tomorrow at set up. Is his name on the block?

Hasta Luego Amigo, Keystone
Never get in a gunfight with seven men when you only have a six-shooter. W.J. Vogel

Ocoee Red

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2018, 10:24:40 PM »
I have it Coachman. Your right, is was a couple of months ago and y’all had already skedaddled. Someone had thrown it in my truck. I’ll be at Oak Ridge next weekend.

Btw, any reward money? 😬😬

Kentucky Coachman

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2018, 07:35:29 AM »
Thank you!!!!

Kentucky Coachman

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2018, 07:48:55 AM »
Yes Keystone his name is on it.  Ocoee has it. I still have a couple medical issues.  May not shoot for a couple months (not sure yet)
Keystone, please tell the others that we have lost Bite'n Bullets, he has joined the U.S.Air Force.  He started shooting with us at the age of 12, he is now 18. I want to say thank you all for making him feel welcome from day one.  He respects all of you. For the record, I am very proud of my GrandSon.  Later my Friend.    Kentucky Coachman