Author Topic: Keep Keystone in Your Prayers  (Read 5295 times)

Ringer

• View Profile
Re: Keep Keystone in Your Prayers
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2019, 04:54:20 PM »
Prayers up and hoping to see him back at it soon.

PilgrimJoe

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2019, 07:14:14 AM »
Whiskey Hayes had sent an email to all the Wartrace Regulators to let us know about Judge lEm All and Keystone.  Keystone, I asked my Church to pray for you last Sunday.  We're not many in number, but we do know how to pray.  May God bless you and put you on a path to a speedy recovery.  We don't always know why some things happen, but we do know that "all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose".

Pilgrim Joe

Lightning McCoy

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2019, 06:43:30 PM »
Update on Keystone. He is still At Erlanger as they didn’t get the paper work finished and so hopefully tomorrow will be they day he comes to Patricia Neal facility. I’ll let you know as the it unfolds. Lightning

Fast Harley

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2019, 06:47:39 PM »
Get well soon, Keystone!

Lightning McCoy

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2019, 12:44:36 PM »
Update on Keystone. Wed the 22nd. He is headed to Knoxville and the Patricia Neil Rehab Facility and will take a day to get settled in. He will provide the visiting schedules and will let me know when he wants to receive visitors. Lightning

Sam Buca

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2019, 12:50:38 PM »
Hey keystone, My thoughts and prayers are with you and Deb.

Also, please keep Preacher Red in your prayers.  His Cancer has returned and he is back taking treatment.  Hawk has been moved from a rehab center to another facility and waiting to go home with a live- in care giver.  Please keep him in your prayers as well.  Tio Don injured his collar bone recently and will be out of commision for several weeks.

Those of us who a healthy have to be grateful for our blessings and to remember our pards who need our prayers and support...Sam Buca

Lightning McCoy

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2019, 04:45:29 PM »
Update On Keystone. He can receive visitors between 4:00pm & 5:00pm or after 6:00pm. He does therapy all day long. Call him to see how many folks might be coming by so we don’t Get stacked up trying to visit.  The Patricia Neal Rehab Facility is at 1901 Clinch Ave in the downtown area of Knoxville, TN.  Lightning

Lightning McCoy

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2019, 09:00:06 PM »
Update on Keystone, I visited him this evening and he is doing very well in my opinion. He is in Rome 482 in the Patricia Neal Rehab Facility at 1901 Clinch Ave in downtown Knoxville. It is part of the Ft Sanders Hospital Complex. He will be there for approx 2 weeks. I stayed about an hour and by then he was running out of steam. They kept him busy all day and he will stay at it all through the weekend. Keep him in your prayers. Lightning

Lightning McCoy

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2019, 09:10:33 PM »
Update on Keystone, I visited him this evening at the Patricia Neal Rehab Facility room 482. He is doing well and they keep him very busy with his rehab. No relief on the weekend they will work all weekend. He will be there approx 2 weeks. Says food is good and everything else is pretty nice. He expressed to me how appreciative he is to Yankee Dutchman & Sam for the help last Sat. When the event happened. He knows many others were a big help and wanted to thank everyone for the help and support. Long Gulch, Roma and Double Barrel. There were others but he is a little foggy on the details. Please keep him in your prayers. Lightning

Keystone

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2019, 07:07:31 AM »
Howdy,

Thanks for the kind thoughts & prayers. Progress is slow but I'm a little better each day.

Hasta Luego, Keystone
Never get in a gunfight with seven men when you only have a six-shooter. W.J. Vogel

Major Kettle Hill

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2019, 11:26:09 AM »
Keystone, Stay in the Fight!  We are all praying for you and your family.

Long Gulch

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2019, 03:44:30 PM »
Just got word from Keystone that he will be going home this Friday. He must have been on extra good behavior to get an early release.

Lightning McCoy

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2019, 04:21:17 PM »
Update on Keystone, word is he gets to go home on Fri. He has made excellent progress while in Rehab so now he will continue his Rehab at home. Still got a ways to go so please keep praying for him. Lightning

Fast Harley

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2019, 06:47:07 PM »
Glad he's going home. There is only one way to work rehab: Hard!
Hope to see you soon, Keystone. We'll have you in our thoughts.
Harley.

Hurricanecharly

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2019, 08:06:24 PM »
Glad to hear  Keystone  is on the mend!
I'm sure he and family are looking  forward to being home, I'm looking forward to getting  him back home on the range!
Good guys are hard to come by!
Keystone  is one of the best.