Author Topic: Marshal Andy Show Riders of the Silver Screen  (Read 835 times)

Tio Don

• View Profile
Marshal Andy Show Riders of the Silver Screen
« on: June 30, 2021, 10:31:31 PM »
Marshal called me the other day to say. The Show will have the Cowboys back to answer
 the call ins with their pledges.
They are looking at SEPT. the first or third Sat.       More To Come Later.

Tio

Keystone

• View Profile
Re: Marshal Andy Show Riders of the Silver Screen
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2021, 07:47:59 AM »
Howdy,

Looks like the telethon for Marshal Andy & Riders of the Silver Screen will be during the September 18th, 10:30-12:00 live Broadcast. Make plans to attend & leave a message here so we know who's planning to participate in answering phone call-ins. Thanks on behalf of Marshal Andy.

Remember, if you don't wear a white hat, wear a smile, so we can tell you from the bad guys.

PS: I do plan to attend.

NOTE:
The show airs from 10:30 to 12:00. BREAKFAST WILL NOT BE PROVIDED. In the past breakfast was provided but I'm not certain that will be the case under the current health concerns. I'll probably skip breakfast at the station if provided. It would be good to arrive by 9:30am or so. The address is 1611 E. Magnolia Ave. There is parking at the rear of the studio. Cowboy/cowgirl attire is welcome & encouraged. Unloaded cowboy firearms may be worn but can be a little problematic when sitting on folding type metal chairs. A single holster, shoulder holster or crossdraw would work best.

The donation call-in number is 1-800-595-0220.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2021, 03:47:49 PM by Keystone »
Never get in a gunfight with seven men when you only have a six-shooter. W.J. Vogel

Keystone

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2021, 11:11:22 AM »
Keeping y'all reminded about the Telethon on Sept. 18th.
Never get in a gunfight with seven men when you only have a six-shooter. W.J. Vogel

Sam Buca

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2021, 12:03:59 PM »
I haven't missed one yet, but this year i won't be in town.  I'm sure it will a great success.
Tio, Thanks for organizing this again.
Sam Buca

Uncle Ethan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2021, 01:21:44 PM »
What time would we have to be there?
I should be able to make it if not too early.
Jedi Gunfighter #287
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything. In a gun fight... You need to take your time in a hurry."
Wyatt Earp

Keystone

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2021, 09:05:31 AM »
The show airs from 10:30 to 12:00. BREAKFAST WILL NOT BE PROVIDED. In the past breakfast was provided but I'm not certain that will be the case under the current health concerns. I'll probably skip breakfast at the station if provided. It would be good to arrive by 9:30am or so. The address is 1611 E. Magnolia Ave. There is parking at the rear of the studio. Note: Cowboy/cowgirl attire is welcome & encouraged. Unloaded cowboy firearms may be worn but can be a little problematic when sitting on folding type metal chairs. A single holster, shoulder holster or crossdraw would work best.

The donation call in number is 1-800-585-0220.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2021, 03:48:23 PM by Keystone »

Outlaw Sam Bass

• Ain't nothin' better'n a fresh $20 gold piece!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2021, 08:45:08 PM »
I may be there. I
Outlaw Sam Bass

Keystone

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2021, 03:36:31 PM »
Howdy,

Spoke with Ms. Vickie Lawson, CEO & President of East TN PBS. The telethon is still scheduled for Saturday Sept. 18th. There won't be a live audience nor will breakfast be provided in the morning before the show. The folks answering phones will be separated and not grouped together as previously. All employees of PBS have been vaccinated and will be wearing masks. We should all be wearing masks inside the studio except when answering phones and everyone should have been vaccinated. The show will be broadcasted from 10:30 until 12:00 noon. Arrive at the studio about 9:30am or so.

The donation call-in number is 1-800-595-0220.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2021, 03:49:40 PM by Keystone »

Keystone

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2021, 10:43:31 AM »
Howdy,

Someone will receive an autographed copy of Marshal Andy's autobiography "The Knoxville Cowboy" as a door prize at the Sept. 11th match. Marshal Andy is in his 37th year of broadcasting "Riders of the Silver Screen".

Hasta Luego, Keystone

Keystone

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2021, 11:35:33 AM »
Well,

Long Gulch won the door prize, an autographed copy of The Knoxville Cowboy, the autobiography of Marshal Andy & The Riders of the Silver Screen' Congratulations.

We could still use some help answering phones & taking pledges during Saturdays telethon.

Hasta Luego, Keystone