Author Topic: Request for assistance- H. S. graduate  (Read 443 times)

Last Kiss

• View Profile
Request for assistance- H. S. graduate
« on: May 04, 2020, 11:23:19 AM »
As with many of the school systems throughout the country, my youngest grandson's is closed. He didn't get to go to his prom, can't have a graduation party. Mother's Day weekend (May 10, this year- just a reminder) would have been his graduation ceremony, which also won't happen.

I thought and thought about what I could do to help celebrate from afar. One of my ideas is to ask my Cowboy community to help out.

I'm asking anyone who can to send a graduation card (which are very hard to find) or a congratulations card (which are easier to find).

This is absolutely NOT a request for gifts, monetary or otherwise, just a card.

If you would be willing to send a card, here is his name and address. Please include a blurb that you know his grandmother, Tammy, so he doesn't think cards are being sent out of the blue.

Jaden Fite
889 Van Buren Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45215

If anyone else in the community has a graduate experiencing the same situation, please feel free to list on this thread, or start a new thread, so we can help out.

Thank you for reading my request, and thank you in advance if you are able to help with my project to brighten what would have been his graduation weekend.

Trapper

• View Profile
Re: Request for assistance- H. S. graduate
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2020, 07:18:34 PM »
On its way , Kiss . Hope to see ya'll soon .

Sam Buca

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2020, 08:05:11 AM »
Howdy Kiss,
I sent a card yesterday.
Sam Buca

Keystone

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2020, 04:17:21 PM »
Will go in the mail tomorrow.
Never get in a gunfight with seven men when you only have a six-shooter. W.J. Vogel

Last Kiss

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2020, 04:34:23 PM »
Many thanks to any and all who responded to my request. (0(0(0(0)0)0)0) (my version of group hug)

I talked to Jaden this morning, and he has been receiving cards over the last couple of days. He was very excited about it, and sends his "thank you" to all of you, also.