Author Topic: Stages for January 2021  (Read 1022 times)

Jackalope

• View Profile
Stages for January 2021
« on: December 30, 2020, 08:50:24 PM »
Here are the stages for the first Oak Ridge Outlaw match of 2021.

If you have any questions, let me know.

Enjoy!

Jackalope
Jedi Gunfighter Lucky #7
Champeen of the Hillbilly Nation
2010, 2011, 2014, 2017, 2018

Tombstone

• View Profile
Re: Stages for January 2021
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2020, 09:11:06 PM »
Thank you Jackalope. He would be very happy with that stage.

Fast Harley

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2020, 11:01:05 PM »
I must reply regarding stage six. I could never imagine a more fitting stage to honor Preacher Red.
The only downside is that many of the newer shooters might not have met him. There was much more
to Frank than Preacher Red.
Look for me if I am able, to be there.
Harley.

Keystone

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2020, 07:18:53 AM »
Although his obituary is is only a brief reflection of the man we new as Preacher Red, you can see he was dedicated servant to God, Country & mankind. The world could use more men like Preacher Red.

Frank T. Jennings Jr, also known as "Preacher Red" and "Papa", died in his Knoxville home at the age of 73. He was surrounded by his family.

Frank was born here in Knoxville. He was the oldest son to Frank and Lotus Jennings. Although he spent some time in Italy and Arkansas, he was most at home here in Knoxville. Frank was a member of Fountain City United Methodist Church, where he served the church many years. He was also a Scout Master to Troop 55 and would meet in the church. He made many friends along the way during all his years of scouting and was awarded the honor of The Silver Beaver for his years of scouting service. Frank was a member of SASS (single action shooters society) where he enjoyed being a cowboy. Some of his closest friends are fellow cowboys and SASS members. Frank was a veteran of the United States Air Force and served his country proudly. He was a member of the Fountain City Sportsman club for many years. Frank was also a Mason and a member of Bright hope Lodge #557. To know Frank was to love him. Frank was just like his mother- he never met a stranger, he would give you the shirt off of his back and he loved fiercely.

Frank is preceded in death by parents, Frank T. Jennings Sr. and Lotus L. Jennings.

He is survived by his soul mate and loving wife, Susan Wyatt Jennings; daughter, Carrie Jennings Weaver (husband Karl D. Weaver); granddaughters, Amanda Weaver, Addison Weaver and Ashtyn Weaver; sister, Mary Mayfield (husband Steve Mayfield); brother, Jack Jennings (Denise) and several nephews, nieces, great nephews and great nieces.

Vaya con Dios Amigo, Keystone
« Last Edit: December 31, 2020, 07:20:37 AM by Keystone »
Never get in a gunfight with seven men when you only have a six-shooter. W.J. Vogel