Author Topic: May 11th Match  (Read 937 times)

Keystone

• View Profile
May 11th Match
« on: May 11, 2019, 05:39:49 PM »
Well,

I can’t explain it but sure do appreciate not having rain during the match. In anticipation of the rain we shot in the two buildings with 3 stages per building. Thanks to everyone who took the chance on threatening weather and came anyway.

Hasta Luego, Keystone
Never get in a gunfight with seven men when you only have a six-shooter. W.J. Vogel

Tombstone

• View Profile
Re: May 11th Match
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2019, 06:37:16 PM »
Fantastic shoot again, cant believe it only rained a little during the first stage.
Stages were a hoot and although I cant seem to follow directions still had a blast. There were quite a few brain fades along the way I just hate that most of them seemed to be mine. Shoot two and move, how hard can that be?
Thanks to Jackalope and Anita Margareta for your time and effort.
What I learned today:
Speed does not kill but it sure adds penalties to a cowboys time. Thanks to everyone for pitching in and having a good time.

Keystone

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2019, 08:32:37 AM »
Well,

I'd like to give a shout out to Uncle Ethan for his clean match an 4th place overall. Good shooting pard.

Hasta Luego, Keystone
Never get in a gunfight with seven men when you only have a six-shooter. W.J. Vogel

Uncle Ethan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2019, 08:47:52 AM »
Ended up being a great day to shoot.
Thanks to Jackalope and Anita for another fun match.

I think this had to be my best match.
Maybe I am starting to figure out how to play this game.  ::)

Jedi Gunfighter #287
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything. In a gun fight... You need to take your time in a hurry."
Wyatt Earp