Author Topic: Tenn Critr's Memorial Service  (Read 322 times)

Anita Margarita

• View Profile
Tenn Critr's Memorial Service
« on: January 08, 2022, 06:13:26 PM »
I received this message from Critr's son-in-law:

From Robert's son-in-law:
This is to inform you of the passing of my dear father-in-law Robert Livesay, "crittr" who died on December 23rd 2021 at Methodist Memorial Hospital. Robert was 85 years old and leaves behind his daughter (my wife) Jill Anne Livesay Zockoll, his only child; three grandchildren and three great-grandchildren. His wife Marlene preceded him in death last May. The memorial service will be held at Oak Ridge Baptist Church in Oak Ridge TN on Saturday January 15th at 3 p.m.

Robert had requested that no flowers be sent, but in lieu of flowers that donations be made to TN Right to Life at http://www.nrlc.com.

Respectfully,

Brad K. Zockoll

Keystone

• View Profile
Re: Tenn Critr's Memorial Service
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2022, 12:55:41 PM »
Howdy,

The church doors will be open by 2:30 Saturday prior to the 3pm service. Western attire is welcomed. The address is 1451 Bethel Valley Road, Oak Ridge, TN. Bethel Valley Road has a well-marked exit off Oak Ridge Hwy / S. Illinois Avenue (Hwy 62).

Hasta Luego, Keystone
Never get in a gunfight with seven men when you only have a six-shooter. W.J. Vogel

Keystone

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2022, 08:36:34 AM »
Howdy,

Just a reminder about Critr's memorial service at 3pm this Saturday. Looks like the inclement weather will hold off to late Saturday night or early Sunday morning.

Hasta Luego, Keystone
Never get in a gunfight with seven men when you only have a six-shooter. W.J. Vogel

Keystone

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2022, 08:25:28 AM »
Howdy,

The family appreciated the cowboys in attendance at the memorial service. My thanks to Long Wolf & his lady Henrietta, J.D. Packis, Outlaw Sam Bass & Uncle Ethan.

Vaya con Dios, Keystone