Author Topic: Thank You Shooters  (Read 1230 times)

Keystone

• View Profile
Thank You Shooters
« on: March 11, 2017, 07:30:01 PM »
Howdy Pards & Pardettes,

To those that took a chance and made the trip to Oak Ridge..........SALUTE !! It definitely was a cool blustery match and except for an occasional snowflake or two, we were precipitation free. The Outlaws appreciate the folks from Greene County Regulators, Ocoee Rangers and TN Mtn. Marauders who participated in todays shootin' match. Jackalope's theme as to what started the gunfight was most humorous. Enjoyed the thought provoking scenarios and shooting sequences. T-Bone and I couldn't decide if we are dedicated shooters, less smart than those who stayed home or feeble  minded. Y'all come back now.....hear.

Hasta Luego, Keystone
Never get in a gunfight with seven men when you only have a six-shooter. W.J. Vogel

TN Mongo

• View Profile
Re: Thank You Shooters
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2017, 08:44:50 PM »
We had fun today!  The windy day was great for those of us shoot BP.  Some of Jackalope's - that's what started the gunfight lines made me laugh out loud.

Fast Harley

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2017, 10:19:05 PM »
In response to Keystone's question as to what were we, today: Of course we were Hardcore!
(My story, sticking to it, etc.)
F.H.

Sudden Sam

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2017, 10:48:54 AM »
Thank you Keystone, Jackalope and Anita and all the Oak Ridge Outlaws for the great match.  Really great seeing Lightning McCoy back shooting with us.

Sam

See you at the Reunion Match