Author Topic: Outlaws February Match  (Read 927 times)

Fast Harley

• View Profile
Outlaws February Match
« on: February 13, 2016, 06:14:54 PM »
In thinking about today's match I , and others like me who have been in the game a long while, may
be reminded of many past winter matches.
I well remember "The We Didn't Drown Match." Best thing we could say at the time. There was one
that was called something like, "the Great White North Match. " Also seems like there was a "Snowbird
Match," most probably a "Hardcore," and a "Die Hard."
I would name today's entry, "The It Really Wasn't That Bad Match.....No,  Really!" Seriously, it wasn't
that cold at all. A nice day for February. If you missed it you missed out.
Great job Jackalope/Anita and El Paso. Fun fast stages we should see again.
The Valentines Day theme was good, but celebrating Skunk Mating Month might be a bit much. Skunks
out number us around here. ;D
Harley.

Tombstone

• View Profile
Re: Outlaws February Match
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2016, 08:50:07 PM »
I agree with Harley, great match with fun stages. Always looking forward to the next match.

Keystone

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2016, 09:03:27 PM »
Howdy,

I agree, we had good stages & scenarios today. The weather was not as severe as predicted as the sunshine appeared early in the day and the wind wasn't much of an issue. I prepared for more extreme weather then showed up. The later start definitely allowed us to have a more comfortable match. We completed the match and were off to Hacienda Degollado by 2:00.

Hasta Luego, Keystone

PS Thanks to Jim Mayo, Horse Doc & CB for clearing the stages as we finished shooting.
Never get in a gunfight with seven men when you only have a six-shooter. W.J. Vogel

Tombstone

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2016, 09:51:06 PM »
I will add thanks Doc, Mayo and CB, you all sure made it easier. That is the true Cowboy Way.

CACTUSRED

• Cactus & Bullet
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2016, 05:41:13 PM »
Howdy Pards,
Just logged in to give a Big Thanks to everyone, looks like i'm late to the party.
Anyway, Gig Thanks to everyone!
It really was a fun shoot and "Not Too Bad"!
Fun Stages!!!!
Cactus

Outlaw & Imperial Gunfighter