Author Topic: First Match  (Read 437 times)

Mister Badly

• View Profile
First Match
« on: July 10, 2019, 12:50:14 PM »
I want to thank all the Outlaws for all the advice and encouragement Tuesday. I had a sweaty blast. You've helped me with gear and are helping get my guns slicked up. I'll practice up and see if I can move up a spot.  Special thanks to Jake for getting me started. Mister Badly.
Outlaw Jedi Gunfighter #322

Anita Margarita

• View Profile
Re: First Match
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2019, 06:11:39 PM »
I'm glad you had a good time.  A first match is always an adventure but you don't usually have to do it while taking a sauna.  ;D

Hope to see you back on Saturday.

AM

Sheriff Langston

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2019, 07:17:54 PM »
You did great Mr. Badly. It's all about having fun.

I'll bring an extra shotgun on Saturday - a working one this time - in case you need to borrow.

Welcome to the addiction.   :)

Sheriff Langston.
Sheriff Langston
SASS # 106047
Outlaw Long Ranger

Tearin up Jake

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2019, 09:34:44 PM »
I would like to congratulate my good friend Mister Badly on a great first shootin' match.
He did a good job considering his guns were "box stock", and especially having to deal with the auto safety on his Stoeger SXS. That along would have driven me nuts.
He really did his homework and showed up with really good equipment. So good in fact that I am jealous of his self designed gun cart.
It has all of the necessary bells and whistles, including Sunbrella, cooler and cushy seat. Heck, the only improvement that I could recommend is that he start selling Nathan's hot dogs out of it.  Could be a good source of generating after shoot beverage money!!!
He is definitely going to be a great addition to the Outlaws.

Mister Badly

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2019, 10:27:48 PM »
My new shotgun

Mister Badly

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2019, 10:33:30 PM »
It's a single shot, but it's delicious. Spotting will be easy, just look for the mustard.😁🤠