Author Topic: Rimfire National Championship  (Read 290 times)

Hackettps

• View Profile
Rimfire National Championship
« on: June 20, 2021, 02:03:14 PM »
John Suter who is in charge of the Steel Challenge shooting group at ORSA asked me to make all aware that ORSA has been asked to host the Rimfire World Championship on October 23-24.  Anyone can shoot so if you want to put down the Cowboy guns for a weekend or 22 ammo was all you could find.  Plan to sign up.  Also is you want to help ORSA host an expected 200-250 shooters then sign up as a volunteer!  John has always said Cowboys are the best at Volunteering to help during set ups.   PS One of the planned stages may have Cowboys and Buffaloes (thank you Keystone for Volunteering our targets to help out other shooters)   John Suter

Turkey Creek Vic

• View Profile
Re: Rimfire National Championship
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2021, 01:00:50 PM »
I would like to know why they don't put in a real bathroom with running water and flush toilet? Shure would make hosting large shooting matches at the action pistol range better.

Keystone

• View Profile
Re: Rimfire National Championship
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2021, 01:15:40 PM »
Howdy Vic,

A flush toilet inside the new building is in the final planning stages. The plan is to run water to the clubhouse and either connect to the sewer or put in a holding tank that can be emptied similar to port-a-johns. A drain field is not possible. I believe access easement & permits will have to be obtained through the City of Oak Ridge.

Keystone 
Never get in a gunfight with seven men when you only have a six-shooter. W.J. Vogel